Kristine A. Tijam
Kristine A. Tijam received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California Santa Barbara in 2012. She then worked as a litigation assistant for a workers’ compensation insurance company. In 2014, she began law school at The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law.
During law school, Ms. Tijam worked as a workers’ compensation claims examiner, served as a small claims court mediator at Ventura County Superior Court and was a student mentor/tutor for other law students.
• State Bar of California, admitted June 2018
• United States District Court for the Central District of California, admitted August 2018
• The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law – Juris Doctor with Honors, December 2017
• University of California, Santa Barbara – Bachelor of Arts with Honors, Sociology with minors in Education and Applied Psychology with an emphasis in Applied Psychology, and Asian American Studies, March 2012
• Ventura County Bar Association
• American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
• The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law Alumni Council
• Witkin Legal Institute awards and the highest course grade in Torts, Legal Research, Advanced Legal Writing, Business Associations, and Remedies
• Recipient of the Dr. Michael Horowitz & Dr. Jeannie Gutierrez scholarship
• Dean’s Honors
• Certified mediator through Ventura Center for Dispute Settlement
Kristine regularly does yoga and ballet. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends, as well as going to the beach and Disneyland.