Megan C. Winter
Ms. Winter is a partner with the firm whose practice focuses on civil litigation, primarily in the areas of habitability, construction defect/mold litigation, real estate litigation and personal injury.
- Ventura County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Ventura County Trial Lawyers Association
- Selected to the Super Lawyers Southern California Rising Stars List 2015-2018
- Concordia College, Moorhead, Minnesota – Bachelor of Arts, Biology, cum laude, 2001
- Pepperdine University School of Law – Juris Doctor, cum laude, 2004
- Pepperdine Law Review Member
- State Bar of California, admitted 2004
- United States District Court (Central, Southern and Northern Districts), admitted 2004
- United State Court of Appeals for the Ninth District, admitted 2004
- United States Patent & Trademark Offices – licensed patent attorney, admitted 2004
Ms. Winter was born and raised in Southern Minnesota before moving to California to attend law school. She currently lives in Thousand Oaks with her husband and three children.